Monday, January 2, 2017

Final Fantasy XV review: a valiant effort spread thin by its own ambitions

Final Fantasy XV is over 10 years in the making, and the game is already proving successful for Square Enix.

I already offered my initial impressions but I wanted to go the full distance before writing the main review. Final Fantasy games are always huge, but I feel as though the way the game played out towards the end has affected the way I see the game. I'm happy to recommend Final Fantasy XV right now to all sorts of gamers.

Overall, it has been a wonderful experience as a long time Final Fantasy fan, but Square Enix cannot afford to become complacent with the franchise's future. This game is not perfect.



from Windows Central - News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone http://ift.tt/2iHfE1K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment