Thursday, January 31, 2019

Zac's favorite Surface Laptop accessories

I've been vocal about my love for the Surface Laptop. It's the perfect Surface product! I had always wanted Microsoft to build a straight up laptop, not something that could detach or something that could fold or flip into something else; I have no need for that. I just wanted a laptop, and I wanted Microsoft to make it, so as you can imagine, the Surface Laptop is my favorite device ever. As such, I like to fully kit out my Surface Laptop with accessories. These are some of my favorites.

Mouse on the go

Surface Mobile Mouse

I used to use the Surface Arc Touch Mouse with my Surface Laptop, but I now use the Surface Mobile Mouse instead. It's available in platinum, burgundy, and cobalt blue, meaning you can get one that matches your Surface Laptop. The Mobile Mouse is a beautiful travel mouse that features a low-profile design allowing you to slip it into tight spaces for travel.

$35 at Microsoft

Bag it up

Brenthaven Collins Vertical Messenger Bag



from Windows Central - News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows 10 and all things Microsoft. http://bit.ly/2Rr4yhv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment