Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Felix Gray blue light glasses review: The hype is (kinda?) real

We all know (or do we?) that blue light is bad, m'kay. But do blue light-filtering glasses work?

I (Mike Tanasychuk) had been suffering from some solid eye fatigue for months. Every day around 3 p.m., I'd get this feeling like I was dehydrated or had slept for 12 hours straight (but not in a good way). I was considering picking up a pair of blue light-filtering glasses since I had heard about blue light's follies and figured it might be a good way to go.

When I was offered the chance to review a pair by Felix Gray, I jumped. After all, they don't exactly come cheap.

Here's my review of Felix Gray's Faraday glasses.



from Windows Central - News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone http://ift.tt/2zNCIZ6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment