Monday, October 31, 2016

Office Sway: You had questions, I've got answers!

Sitting down with the people who make Sway!

Microsoft flew me and about sixteen or seventeen other folks to the Redmond campus for an Interaction Day to talk about Sway. As a Microsoft enthusiast, this was a great experience, and I'd like to take this opportunity to share my story with you faithful readers and fellow enthusiasts.

For starters, this trip was part of the Signal program. Signal is a project initiated by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella that's designed to connect Microsoft with their customers. It is meant to help Microsoft find out how customers are using their products and to get feedback on what customers may want. Rather than relying on hypothetical scenarios, this project also allows Microsoft to solve real problems by interacting with and understanding real customers. The program is founded on Microsoft's customer obsession ethos.

To be clear, I was not chosen for this session because I am a writer for Windows Central. The invitation was based entirely on my personal activity and passion as a Sway user.

Pick Me, Pick Me!

To be completely candid I had no idea that the Signal program even existed. Early this month I received a survey from the Sway team which indicated that they recognized my activity and that the survey was sent to a select group of individuals. I completed the survey and gave it little further thought.



from Windows Central - News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone http://ift.tt/2eURSNN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment