Sunday, July 29, 2018

Taotronics TT-BH040 headphones review: The best sound $70 can buy

Active Noise Cancelling headphones that don't suck for under $80; dreams do come true!

Very rarely do I go through a day without having some sort of headphones in, on, or around my ears. Whether I'm rocking out to The Police, listening to true crime podcasts, or taking calls on my iPhone and Mac, I am constantly plugged in to some form of audio.

While I don't consider myself a hardcore audiophile, I do know what I like in a set of headphones. So when I got a chance to review the Taotronics TT-BH040, I was really excited to see what the budget active noise cancelling headphones would bring to the table.

Taotronics TT-BH040 Active Noise Cancelling headphones



from Windows Central - News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows 10 and all things Microsoft. https://ift.tt/2LJcmwp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment