Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Enhance Gaming's vibrating earbuds are intriguing but limited

Enhance Gaming produces an intriguing vibrating earbud headset that delivers tactile feedback in games. It's a novel idea, but is it something that could catch on?

When I first heard about Enhance Gaming's "Tactical Vibration" headphones, I was skeptical. Now that I've gone ears-on, I have to say, they're something special.

Enhance Gaming makes a wide array of relatively affordable-looking gaming products, from mouse mats to keyboards and headsets. Recently I got the opportunity to try out Enhance's intriguing Vibration Gaming Earbuds, as they're titled on the company's website, and came away (somewhat) impressed.



from Windows Central - News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows 10 and all things Microsoft. http://ift.tt/2owmD2e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment