Sunday, July 2, 2017

First impressions of the NuVision 8-inch Windows 10 tablet

Cheap, eight-inch Windows 10 tablets are all over the place these days, but which one is the best? Here's our first impressions of the NuVision W560L.

As some of you may already know, I've recently been in the market for an eight-inch Windows 10 based tablet with pen support. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to come across one due to hardware makers seemingly pulling out of the premium, small tablet market. So instead, I settled for one of the more wallet-friendly options, a tablet from called NuVision. It doesn't have pen support, unfortunately, but it does have a lot of other things going for it.

I've not been using the NuVision very long, so today I'm just going over my very first impressions of the device. So far, I really like it. I paid around $100 for it, and you can likely get it for cheaper on Amazon. I was worried that because it's so cheap, it was going to be a poorly built tablet that was just horrible to use. Surprisingly not. The NuVision feels superb to hold in the hands, featuring a cold-to-the-touch metal back plate, and a gorgeous 1080p LCD on the front.



from Windows Central - News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone http://ift.tt/2sg7phz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment