Monday, April 30, 2018

These are the best Windows 10 apps of April 2018

From previewing files to controlling your smart lights, these are the best Windows 10 apps I looked at in April 2018.

This month I reviewed apps that helped me set my smart lights to disco mode, and that let me listen to my favorite content wherever I am. Here are the best Windows 10 apps of April 2018.

Seer and Quicklook

This month I compared Seer and Quicklook, two similar pieces of software. They both aim to replicate the Seer feature from Mac computers, allowing you to preview images with a simple press of a key. In my testing, I found that both apps had strengths and weaknesses but ultimately differed very little. The one that you choose comes down to personal preference, but both of them allow you to easily preview content on your PC.

Both apps are available for Windows 10. Quicklook is free, and Seer has a free version, but to keep Seer up to date for life you'll have to pay $12.18.

Get Quicklook in Microsoft Store Get Seer on 1218's website



from Windows Central - News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows 10 and all things Microsoft. https://ift.tt/2FudzR4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment