Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Chime in: What are you doing with your old Windows phones?

What are you doing with your old, abandoned Windows phones? We want to know!

Now that the Windows phone ship has sailed, we want to know how you're using your old and beaten Windows phones in 2017. We know there are several of you who are still using Windows phone full time, and to you, I say God bless you. But for the rest of the world who switched away, what did you do with it?

I know what my old phones are doing. I still use my Lumia 950 XL as a test platform for the Insider Program. Although the Windows 10 Mobile Insider Program is kind of worthless now, it still receives builds every now and then and you never know what new UWP app will show up with support for phones.



from Windows Central - News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone http://ift.tt/2igMRla
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment