Tuesday, September 26, 2017

My experience switching from Windows 10 Mobile to the iPhone 8 Plus

After using a Windows-based phone for the better part of 10 years, it's now come time for me to move on.

I knew it was inevitable and with an ailing Microsoft Lumia 950 XL and failing apps, the end came a bit quicker than I had hoped.

My move was to the iPhone 8 Plus and while I will miss Windows 10 Mobile, the move was not as traumatic as I had imagined. Ends up that the grass is a bit greener on the iPhone side of things these days (with Windows 10 Mobile dying on the vine) and the iPhone 8 Plus is an option worth considering if your Windows Phone just isn't cutting it anymore.



from Windows Central - News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone http://ift.tt/2xDoMOy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment